WooCommerce Xero 1.7.39 – is beautiful software that handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll. Xero for WooCommerce gives you the ability to set up automatic creation of invoices in Xero for ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured, each order placed in your WooCommerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep records up to date. All product, shipping, discount, and tax data is sent to Xero. When payments are made, they are applied to the appropriate invoice to keep everything in balance.
WooCommerce Xero 1.7.39 Plugin Features:
- App name – this is the name of your application, choose an easy to remember name.
Note: Do not include a symbol in the app name or connection may fail.
- OAuth 2.0 grant type – this should be set to Web app
- Next, go back to your Xero application and click Generate a secret. Copy the secret and paste it in the Client Secret field. The client secret key is visible only once so if you lose it you will need to generate it once again.
- Go back to your Xero Application and click Save ( your secret is no longer visible in Xero application ). Go to your WooCommerce Xero admin panel and also click Save.
- Company or application URL – URL to your shop or main page.
- OAuth 2.0 redirect URI – you can find this URI inside your WooCommerce Xero Settings inside the wp-admin panel. See below.
- Copy the Client id, go back to your WooCommerce Xero admin settings page and paste it into the Client id field
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin